We went to the Spanish Fork Kite Festival a few weeks ago. It was a beautiful day and there was actually some really neat kites! They had a guy on a waverunner with another guy on the back flying this kite around a little pond.
HOGLE ZOO!!!!! We took a trip to the zoo a few weekends ago. It was the first time I've EVER seen the tigers awake!
THE FALL FESTIVAL:
It was the annual fall festival at Wasatch Elementary. Chloe had fun playing all the games-she dunked the guy at the dunking booth on her first throw!- and getting her face painted and hair colored. It was supposed to be pink but looked bright orange! Lots of fun to wash that out.
Chloe started swimming lessons! She is in level 3 and is loving it! There are only 2 other girls (who are both 10 and taken the class before) and her in the class, so she gets a lot of attention which is great! Fall swim lessons are great for smaller classes! She is learning how to do the frog kick for the breaststroke, side stroke, dolphin kick for the butterfly and diving in from the side! She is progressing so fast! I think by next summer she'll be a full on swimmer!!!!! I'm so proud of her for being so brave and trying so hard to swim independently. (no pics yet, we'll get some soon!)

2 comments:
fun pictures! I wish we would have gone to the kite thing with you guys! I especially love the pictures of chloe all painted up!
now, are we related?? how cool would that be? lets get to the bottom of this!
This is my first time to your blog since you started posting! How did I miss it for so long??
Post a Comment