*I am....me
*I think....my kids are the cutest in the world :)
*I know...that my Redeemer lives
*I miss....the summer..already :(
*I fear....losing someone I love
*I feel....wow!
*I hear....Chloe and Jace playing
*I smell....air?
*I smell....air?
*I want....well that list is too long for this tag!!
*I crave....the warm sun on my face and warm air in Southern Utah
*I cry....when Chloe is frustrating, when I think about my Uncle Darryl (ugh tearing up!)
*I search...gap.com for new stuff to come up in babygap LOL
*I wonder....what im going to do with my life.
*I regret....nothing. I've learned a good lesson from everything stupid I've done. (I've learned a lot)
*I search...gap.com for new stuff to come up in babygap LOL
*I wonder....what im going to do with my life.
*I regret....nothing. I've learned a good lesson from everything stupid I've done. (I've learned a lot)
*I wish....upon a star.....
*I love....my kids, my family, peace and quiet
*I love....my kids, my family, peace and quiet
*I care.... about who becomes president
*I always.... wish I could be better
*I always.... wish I could be better
*I have....awesome neighbors!!!
*I worry....that I'm going to fail
*I am not....as good at photography as I want to be.
*I remember....way too much, I wish I could forget things sometimes
*I believe....everything happens for a reason
*I sing...to Jace, only he gets the privledge haha
*I worry....that I'm going to fail
*I am not....as good at photography as I want to be.
*I remember....way too much, I wish I could forget things sometimes
*I believe....everything happens for a reason
*I sing...to Jace, only he gets the privledge haha
*I argue....meh, I'm too tired to argue
*I write....
*I lose....
*I listen....
*I don't always....do things when I should.
*I don't understand...LIFE. and anything with numbers
*I can usually be found....on the computer!
*I need...SLeeP!
*I forget.... to take my trash out on trash day!
*I write....
*I lose....
*I listen....
*I don't always....do things when I should.
*I don't understand...LIFE. and anything with numbers
*I can usually be found....on the computer!
*I need...SLeeP!
*I forget.... to take my trash out on trash day!
*I am happy....when my family is happy
I tag: Kiera, Kristina, Holly

2 comments:
I already did it a couple of months back. Here is the link. Click here.
Try again
Post a Comment