Thursday, October 16, 2008

My little MAN!

Jace was being mistaken for a girl on almost a daily basis (even in dinosaurs) so I knew it was time for him to get a haircut. He was so cute! Chloe helped too, blowing bubbles to keep him entertained. Here is my little man before:



during:





and after!
what a handsome guy!

this is what most pictures looked like-trying to make a quick getaway!

5 comments:

Kristina said...

oh my gosh, he is the cutest little guy!!! I love his new hair cut!!! p.s. of course you can use the picture of Bella, and thank you!! what do I owe you?

holly fay said...

those are the cutest pictures ever. i love the one where he is just sitting in the chair about to get his hair cut. love the do.

Jen said...

SO CUTE. I love when they magically grow up with a simple cut like that.

Sarey1127 said...

He looks so different - so grown up! He looks like a toddler now! So cute!

Ruthjeppson said...

So Handsome! I am positive that he is the cutest li'l guy around. Grandma's are not partial though, put the pictures on Costco so I can get copies for his book.