Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween, The Living Planet and HAPPY FALL!

So better late than never right. :) Halloween was a week ago but I'm slow at uploading my pics, ok. First we carved pumpkins with my mom and dad. Jace was OBSESSED with them! He wanted to play with the guts and was eating the cut out pieces like they were candy.

Then taking the top off-putting it on-taking it off-you get the idea...It was so funny to watch him. He would scream if you tried to take away his pumpkins!
Then we got dressed and ready to go trick or treating. Jace was a cute little ducky and Chloe was her favorite-a PINK leopard/cat.

My mom and dad were here so my dad stayed and passed out candy while we went TOT'ing. I love this neighborhood! It was so fun to see everyone's houses decorated and all the big trees with their leaves falling adding to the Halloween spirit. They both got a huge bag of loot! Jace was trying to eat it all at once. It was so funny to watch him with the candy because he's never really had it. But he sure knows what it is now!


The next day we went up to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. I've never been there but figured Chloe would think it was fun so we tried it out. It wasn't very big but I think they both had a lot of fun! The stingray tank was a big hit! Jace didn't want to leave it, he wanted to jump in and swim.

Chloe had fun holding the sea creatures, she stood by those starfish forever.
We really need to take a trip to the beach next summer!!!!

And finally here are a few of the many leaf piles I've raked up the past few weeks! Jace started playing in them and throwing the leaves so I ran and got my camera. He was pretty much done by the time I got any pictures but he looks cute anyway :) Ignore that he's wearing plaid and stripes I didn't take him in public like this LOL!

5 comments:

holly fay said...

i like jace's outfit...but i'm not one to ask! looks like fun, kinda wish we could have been here for halloween!

The Beardalls said...

awe that looks like fun! mom told me about your cool neighborhood! I want to go up there and see you guys! maybe when andy goes to idaho i'll come up and stay a few days?

kristina said...

cute! looks like you guys had fun!

Jen said...

I love the Boo pumpkins!

THere is an HHS alumni blog aggregator if you are interested:

http://hurricanehighalumni.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

adorable kids! :)
thanks for the correction on holly's last name :) did you want to be added to the list? if so, just let me know your graduating year (even if you didn't graduate from hhs, if you ever attended i'd love to add ya )
thanks again,
stephanie lindhardt
HHS blog