THE PEAKS FIGURE SKATING CLUB
PRESENTS
THE NUTCRACKER ON ICE
SATURDAY DECEMBER 13TH
6:00 p.m.
PEAKS ICE ARENA
Right next to Seven Peaks Water Park, Provo, UT
Dress warmly and come and enjoy the show!
Chloe is excited for everyone to come and watch her in the show. She is one of the mice and gets to do a fight scene with the soliders with a "sword" which she is MOST excited about!!
PRESENTS
THE NUTCRACKER ON ICE
SATURDAY DECEMBER 13TH
6:00 p.m.
PEAKS ICE ARENA
Right next to Seven Peaks Water Park, Provo, UT
Dress warmly and come and enjoy the show!
Chloe is excited for everyone to come and watch her in the show. She is one of the mice and gets to do a fight scene with the soliders with a "sword" which she is MOST excited about!!

2 comments:
oh there you are! we only live a few feet away but it is too blasted cold to peek out! this sounds fun to attend we are going to try and make it, bella would love to see Chloe perform!
Hi Michelle, I would love to come and see Chloe skate; unfortunately, I am a bit far away. I am excited for her and I know she will do really well and have fun performing. Jace is really growing up into a little man. I wanted to send you our Christmas message however, I have an incorrect email address for you. I will send it when I get your correct address. Have a wonderful Christmas and new year. Love you the three of you, Raewyn
Post a Comment